Foot and ankle conditioning AHelps foot and ankle conditions including:-
Helps foot and ankle conditions including:-
- Chronic ankle instability from repeated ankle twists
- Plantar fasciitis
- Mortons foot
- Hammer toes
- Shin splints both front and back
- Posterior tibial muscle and tendon conditioning
- Anterior tibial muscle conditioning
- Peroneal muscles strengthening
- Arthritis in the knees (a strong ankle aligns the knee better and does the work that the knee can't do)
- Abdominals, shoulders, wrists and buttocks.
- Each exercise takes a minute for a total of 7 minutes.
- Be mindful! Concentrate! You must obey the instructions and put the effort in.
- Use alongside video "Foot and ankle conditioning A"
(with start times in minutes and seconds)
- Bandy legs (00:00)
- Goat legs (1:01)
- Down dog heel lift (2:04)
- Deep squat (3:08)
- Rock back (4:13)
- Foot and arch lift( 5:15)
You will push your ankles feet and body in surprising ways. The down dog and the deep squat will have you struggling at first. Expect general muscle tiredness. Go for 6 weeks. Be amazed at the difference.