Foot and ankle conditioning B
(with start times in minutes and seconds)
- heel lowers (00:00)
- hindu squats (1:07)
- SL squats and heel raises, left leg (1:51)
- SL squats and heel raises, right leg (2:49)
- calf massage (3:47)
- foot massage (6:40)
- chair ankle glide (8:26)
- Chronic ankle pain due to stretched ligaments from repeated ankle twists
- Calf muscle strains and pains
- Achilles tendon pain
- Shin splints at back edge of the tibia (big shin bone)
- Plantar fasciitis
- Hammer toes
- Posterior tibial muscle and tendon conditioning
- (Also helps condition buttocks and “fix” pain due to lax ligaments around the sacro-iliac joints)
- Each exercise and self massage takes a minute for a total of 11 minutes.
- You must obey the instructions to get the results.
- Do this video alongside video "Foot and ankle conditioning A”. Do each on alterante days.
The massage work is unpleasant but can yield massive results in a few days time. If you are not flexible enough to do the ankle glides then get someone else to help. For the first 3 weeks do all the workout. After 3 weeks the massage and ankle glides have done their job, so now do them only when required.