Strengthen your quads to protect your knee cap
(and treat patello-femoral syndrome)
With patello-femoral pain you can't exercise your knee at 90 degrees so work it when nearly straight instead!
- Sit on the ground with a 10 cm support under your knee
- Straighten the knee and firm up the quad muscle
- Keep going for 2 minutes or so, you must feel the burn if you are to make a difference!
DiscussionYou must also....
- massage and stretch your quads
- pay special attention to massage and stretch of your quads on the outer side of your leg