Solution for knee protection & repair
Wall-based exercises are great because
- strengthens muscles from hip to toe
- aligns the leg and improves your balance
- is good for anyone who can stand on a fixed knee joint - slightly bent but not moving - without pain.
Suggestions and modifications
- For support and stability put one hand on the wall and/or the other hand on a stick or chair back.
- Gently press the toes and forefoot into the ground to make them work harder and narrow the front of the foot.
- A strong and stable forefoot will help prevent the twists and jarring that caused the sore knee in the first place.
Toe awareness for foot arch activation